Here are the top 10 most viewed posts of 2012. It has been a remarkable year. Enjoy the look back!
10. “The Christian Life is a Team Sport,” A Letter from Pastor Jim
9. 4 Stages of the Bible’s Discipleship Process
8. Best Small Group Ice-Breaker Ever?
7. 7 Days of Prayer before Kick-Off
6. Discipling Men in Small Groups, Part 2 – Getting Them and Keeping Them
5. Early Testimonies from the HEROES Series
4. Faith In Action Weekend, 2012: RECAP and VIDEOS
3. How Important is Leadership? Part 2 – Leading Jesus Mission: KONY2012 – A Test Case for Leading Mission
2. HEROES – at LCCC, Fall, 2012
And, the most viewed post this year, with over FOUR times as many views as number two…
1. Communion in Small Groups – More than a Good Idea
With 615 views this year, this post has reached a bigger audience than our church alone. I praise God for what it may contribute to the worshipful experience of small groups around the world. Making communion common has been a tremendous growth area in the worship and relationships of Lake City Small Groups. Praise God.
And, praise God for a memorable 2012 and all He has waiting for us to experience together in…
Blessings on our homes!
P.S. Here is what’s in store for the upcoming Semester, kicking off on January 20!
Winter/Spring Semester, 2013
Here are a few important dates to put on your calendar right now:
1. The 2nd annual Lake City Family Summit happens Saturday, January 12, 9:00AM-1:00PM. NFL quaterback Jon Kitna and his wife Jen will be our primary speakers, along with several breakout sessions. As usual, the small group leaders training will be contained in one of those 50 minute workshops. How small groups fit into the BIG picture of the church as God’s Family is an exciting major theme for this year’s summit. Don’t miss it!
2. If you miss the Summit, a small group leader training make-up session happens Sunday, January 20, during 2nd service (10:50AM-12:10PM), in the Gym.
3. The Official Kickoff Week of Winter/Spring Semester is the week of January 20. Of course, groups have autonomy to start earlier or later, based on their semester plan.
4. Pastor Jim resumes the Luke Sermon Series on Feb. 2/3, a good option for any group who would like to study Luke’s gospel along with the weekend sermons. We will have resources.